Wednesday 16 October 2013

Jetlag post.

Hey.. I just got back from my super awesome trip with my soul sister. Hehe. Funny how we two met because never in a million years I thought I'll end up in ***** University. Got to admit it was my very last choice, but I guess Rihanna's song " We found love in a hopeless place" does really apply here.
Anyway, as always, it was a last minute trip. Again. Not planned. I did wanted to go with my dad initially, but looooooooooooooong story cut short, I went with Alia instead. I'm not saying she's my last choice.. haha. 

As promised, my "travel diaries" will be up soon. For now, here's some random thoughts:

"96% chance why I don't reply to ur text is when I seriously, like seriously don't know what to say / response, 1% when I'm sad and not really pleased with what u've texted , 3% when I'm super busy / sleeping"

"There's a huge difference between sayang, dah sayang and stuck" #justsaying

Okay.. have a good day! 

P/s: Im kinda sad that my holidays are coming to an end, but I guess this is life huh. Pasrah habis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment