Wednesday 3 July 2013

23 facts about me.. (random+ugly truth)

1. My real name is obviously not 'zuzie faith'. ' Zuzie' was created when my cousins and I, back then, long time ago.. wanted to call ourselves the 'ILMYNZ' ..blah blah blah..long story.. maybe one of these days I'll write something about that.
2. I hate frogs. Not hate like hello, ciptaan Tuhan kot. Geli je dengan katak. Oh and cicak.
3. I shop like its my job. I changed my style every now and then. I recently found my love for make-up. I don't wear them on a daily basis though.
4. I miss my mum a LOT. So don't ask me stupid questions. Pretty please?
5. I fell in love with Australia before I even actually went there.
6. I feel awkward talking to my friend's mummies. I don't know why.
7. I have those moments when I'm angry or sad, I just dont feel like talking to ANYONE.
8. I sing all the time. hmm hmm hmmm.. I wish I have t-swiffie's voice.
9. I'm quiet and if I dont have anything to talk to, I'll just stay mute. So yeah, it gets awkward sometimes but hey, tak cakap banyak tak banyak dosa kan. uh-huh?
10. I can laugh at the lame-est jokes, make the lame-est joke only I get it. " The one that laughs at little things are the saddest " :(
11. I can be pretty cold.
12. I am too nice sometimes, nice enough to be stupid.
13. I am seriously fickle-minded. I hate making decisions. My dad once brought me that little banner from IKEA saying "It's okay to change your mind"
14. I once liked Maths so much I actually considered taking Math as my major. Then I went through matriculation and yeah, I hate it.
15. I am what I am now because I strongly believe that if I follow what my parents wants me to be, then God will help me. :')
16. I may seem bulletproof but secretely, I cry to HIM.
17. My hero is GOD.
18. I fell in love possibly 3-4 times, and I think relationships do teach you a lesson. Just don't do what you are not supposed to okay adik2? eh.
19. I think everyone wants to change for the better. So please don't judge, anyone.
20. I love my family to death.
21. I wish I can speak Arabic and Spanish. Don't ask me why.
22. I managed to complete Super Mario 5 on Gameboy Advance. But now, semua Gameboy dah hilang. :( pencapaian hidup sangat. ahaha.
23. I love Apple. So if one day I ended up buying an Android, You, yes you, can laugh at me.

-Fin-

No comments:

Post a Comment