Saturday 27 July 2013

Girly Talk ( Go away guys.. I mean it)

Shout out to The Hulk. This one is for you.. "Awh" cepat.I swear my "The Hulk" is a girl. hehe.
Here's how the story goes.. After around 2pm Friday,I decided that im soo going where else but shopping on Saturday..which is today. Being a responsible shopaholic, I actually googled the review of the things that I wanted to buy.. decided to spend so and so..for raya of course. yeay. Lepas sahur pagi tadi terus semangat..I'm going to Mac today..weehee.. to get a new laptop..err..make-up. :D Throughout this post, malas nak tulis MAC sebab macam so-huh-amekkau so I'm writing it as Mac.. Sorry MAC.. :(

Excuse my table please, it doubles as a lab/workplace for my dentures. *coughs* . So... tada...! I always wanted to try the Mac mineralize skin finish natural. It gives a realy nice subtle healthy glow, and as the name goes, it does realy look natural. Not for people who prefers a high coverage powder.



My old and new babies. I would say, it's quite comparable to the Maybelline Dream Matte Powder, which Ive been using for a year. Surprise surprise.. you may caught me powder my nose every now and then, but I go through compact powder verry sloooowly. But at least I hit pan on this one, first time kot dalam sejarah hidup. Selalu mesti pakai then,tak suka.. Especially the compact powders with SPF, it makes my skin soo oily. So.. don't forget to moisturize, wear something like a base  with SPF, then finish it with a powder. I usually keep foundation and those of high coverage stuff for special occasion only,to let the skin breathe.. :) Whatever la izzah. Why not tak payah pakai pape lansung you ask? Cos people will start asking me " Are you okay..?" Moving on..

Left-right: Dynasty at Dusk,Boy Bait, Pure Magnificence, Angel and Ravishing.

I used to hate lipstick and lipglosses so much that it was not even in my dictionary. Tapi lately ni..sejak ada org bagi lipstick..macam fun pula. I don't wear vibrant colours though, always have been a fan of "no make-up" look. Hence, the dull, my kind of colours. Nampak yummy kan the colours, tak sticky or icky, and smells vanilla-ish . My sister said it looks like I have a candy store in my room..weee..

Tips: To find out what kind of colours suit you best, try buying a more affordable lipstick, and see what kind of colour or 'finish' suits/ you like best. So tak ada la frust bila dah beli mahal2 then tak suka.. Don't be shy to try it on.. What I did was I tried the Revlon Lip Butter..They are pretty sheer..but I like it because it's buttery smooth,smells nice,yummy names,have an array of colours to choose from AND they have pretty good reviews.hehe. Come to think of it, they are quite expensive, but hey, you want the best for your body kan.. Ignore this if you dont agree. No offense, no hard feelings. Hehe.



Left-right: Mac Angel, Lovelorn and Ravishing.
Angel- Kim K's favourite lipstick from Mac.I loveee it..it's a frost finish,natural and definitely an everyday colour.
Lovelorn- now..my cousin got this for my birthday.Love at first sight, lepas tu terus excited nak try other colours. Its a lustre,fun,pink colour.. It looks good if I wear proper make-up, i.e, for me the eyeshadow, blusher bla bla bla..on it's own, Too cantik and precious for my everyday life.. Thanks yah.. <3
Ravishing- A creamsheen finish. A fun coral orangy colour that suits my skin tone. Not too out there,a trendy colour sebab trend coral lips sekarang. Hehe.

So..there you go "The Hulk".. Hope you enjoy this post.. :)

Disclaimer: In no way I am bragging or trying to show off, it's just what makes me and my life(face) colourful. Excuse the quality of the pictures,. My proper camera charger decided to play hide and seek. Teehee.

Salam. (Peace!)






2 comments:

  1. Excellent post on your recent MAC haul!! i sooo want your collection! heheh might wanna try those colors too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete