Saturday 14 June 2014

Current favourites: Let's get pretty.



1. Tea tree oil: For those nasty zits that decided to pop sometimes. This one works best for me as it doesn't dry out my skin as most pimple gels do. I tried the other Tea Tree line from the Body Shop but they are too strong for my skin. :/

2. Talika lash enhancer: Had to use this after the tragic "stupidly cut 3mm of my 2 lashes" incident last year. And it had to be yg tengah as in yang paling panjang tu.haha. It actually works! *batting eyelashes

3. Clinique eyeliner: The only reason why I use this is because it says "opthalmolgically tested" . But.. the downside is I go through it so fast, partly because I use it everyday and partly because it always break. The sponge tip at the other end is handy to make a smokey eye look. I even use for my brows. Filling the sparse area.

4. MAC mineralize skin finish: I talked about this in my older post. Malas nak repeat. (hihi) Overall its not cakey, it makes ur skin glow but not oily glow. Like a healthy glow.

5. UD Naked : I only use this if ada events like weddings etc.. I love the formula of the eyeshadow. Smooth and excellent colour pay-off.

6. Kate Somerville Purify Clarifying cleanser: Started using this for the past one month because my sister started using the one for acne-prone skin line.I love that one too but it's a bit too drying and I don't have frequent acne issues.  I love how it smells of tea-tree and its definitely stay true to what it says "Purify Clarifying Cleanser" .
p/s: I have combination skin and if u have similar skin issues, this cleanser is highly recommended! *wink ;)

7. Benefit Posie tint: Cheek and lip tint. My new mini favourite. Had to buy it at the checkout sephora counter sebab comel sangat. Think I'm gonna get the full size bila dah habis. I like it better than lipsticks because it looks natural and I just don't like lipstick as much as Faith does. (hihi) Also my cheeks tend to get dry sometimes and putting a powdered blush just enhanced it a lot more. Here's how it looks like:


I know it looks scary shocking pink but trust me it doesn't. 

Till then, I cant wait for Faith's review! She got quite a lot of new things from after our last girly day out the other day. So.. stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment