Sunday 22 June 2014

Hopes and Dreams

HI everyone, its Faith again, (nice post on being pretty there Zuzie! heheh)

its been a while since i ended my bad relationship well,its been approx 2 months already and i am feeling happier too, i dont even stalk him anymore. but quite recently, my cousin introduced me to her colleague from work and i was, admittedly quite adamant on to approving him on Instagram. but 'coz she convinced me that he is decent guy etc, so we got to know each other from private mssages on Ig, and at the moment, we're texting each other on whatsapp. sigh, the things is, he seemed to be fine in all aspects and im quite fond of him but because of a bad past experience, im scared of letting all of my guards down. so many what ifs in my mind, and at the moment of typing this entry, i may have liked him a little too much, too much for my own good :( i really really hope this is my last, as in hoping to find a life partner in him, and someone that i can trust my heart with. God, please let him be The One. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment